Thursday, February 18, 2016

Fun Gifts for Knitters from 5amily


Declare to everyone that, "I am a knitting Grandma. Just like a regular Grandma, but way cooler." 5amily has all sorts of delightful products, but as a knitting grandma I like this T-shirt best.  It's preshrunk cotton jersey for comfort and on sale right now for 24.99 (regular 29.99.)
Image from 5amily


Another clever gift for the knitter in your life (maybe yourself?) is a coffee mug that states, "A day without knitting probably won't kill me, but why take the risk?" I have to laugh because I can't remember the last day I did not knit at least a few rows!

Image from 5amily
The 5amily site is full of fun products at great prices, so I wanted to let you know it was out there. St. Valentine's Day may be over, but Mother's Day will be here in May.  And any time is the right time to give a small gift to somebody for no particular reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment