Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Fun Knitting Patterns


Just got this off the needles, ready for blocking and a bit of embroidery.  It will, when completed, be a flamingo scarf, from a pattern in the excellent book, Knitted Animal Scarves, Mitts, and Socks by Fiona Goble. Lots of fun animal designs, so look for the book in your library.

I don't usually do scarves in flat stockinette, but I am going to try blocking with steam and see what happens.  If I don't like the final result, I will adapt the next one to be tubular or ribbed or seed stitch to avoid the rolling edges.

Check out similar books at ThriftBooks, such as this one:


Knitted Woodland Creatures : A Collection of Cute Critters to Make
You know you want a knitted hedgehog, right?

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. sweater suppliers

    ReplyDelete